Course Equiavlent

The student can submit a request for equivalence of electronic subjects through the electronic student portal through the marks field. Request for equivalency of subjects from outside the university.
a) The subject's equivalency mark shall not be less than the minimum according to the instructions.
B. That the student has not studied that subject for more than (7) seven years for scientific majors and (15) fifteen years for humanitarian majors, and the date of dropping out of studies or graduation is the date of calculating those courses.
c. The number of credit hours for the courses that are credited to the student shall not exceed half of the number of credit hours required for his graduation according to the plan in force in the year of his acceptance, taking into consideration what is included in paragraph (c) of Article (29) of these instructions.
e. The student's equivalent subject marks are not included in the calculation of his cumulative average.