1-Establishing different language and cultural programs, including:
· Arabic for business, economy, and travel.
· Middle Eastern Studies Program, in collaboration with the University of Oklahoma.
· A Partnership Arabic Language Program (2+2), in collaboration with a Malaysian University.
· Masters Program for Teaching Arabic to speakers of other languages, in collaboration with the University of Oklahoma.
· Semester Arabic Program for speakers of other languages.
· Year Arabic Program for speakers of other languages.
2- Publicizing the Arabic Summer Intensive Program (ASIP) in Europe and Asia and increasing in-take.
3- Developing and modernizing the Language Center's courses and syllabi.
4- Incorporating e-learning within Language Center courses.
5- Preparing and writing new textbooks for the Language Center courses.
6- Teaching new European languages such as Italian, German and Russian and Asian languages: Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
7- Enriching examination database.
8- Preparing English and Arabic proficiency tests.
9- Establishing the Language Center sections.
10- Establishing European and Asian Studies Resources Rooms.
11- Creating a local library including relevant books and audio-visual means.
12- Offering free- of- charge training courses that meet students' needs.
13- Exchange of expertise with local, regional and international language centers.
14- Strengthening collaborative links with different cultural attaches and different Jordanian institutions whether state or publics.
15- Widening the scope of student exchange with different international universities